AIR Music Technology utilizes Pace/Eden security created by iLok. Any software that uses Pace/Eden security can be de-activated if necessary, using the included iLok License Manager which is installed with any AIR software title. The license can then be re-activated to any other computer or an iLok key, which is registered to the same user account.
Activating a License with the iLok License Manager
While all of our plugins can be activated through their designated authorizer applications, in some cases it’s more efficient to just enter your authorization code directly into the iLok License Manager.
1. If you have never seen or used iLok before, click on Create New Account in the Sign In window and follow the prompts to create an account. Click on Sign-In in the top left corner. If you have used iLok before with other products and have an account, sign-in to your account.
2. Once you are logged in, click on Licenses at the top of the window and choose Redeem Activation Code.
3. A window will appear with space for you to enter an authorization code.
4. Find the Authorization Code for your plugin. You would have received this code with the New Order Notification email from ProducerSpot. Also, you can find your code in My Account > Orders (check the specific order). When you’re ready, click Next.
6. You will be prompted to choose a location for your license. You are free to choose an iLok dongle if you have one, but for most users, just choose your computer (this will be the option with the computer icon on the left) and click Activate.
7. You will be asked to confirm this one more time. Click OK.
8. Finally, iLok will notify you when the activation is complete!
Repeat steps 3 – 8 to authorize any additional plugins.
Deactivating the Licenses on your Computer
Deactivating a license can come in handy if you need to authorize the plugin on a new computer and need to free up an authorization. The license can then be transferred to your iLok account and moved onto the new computer or iLok by logging into the iLok License Manager on the new computer.