K7D – Tape Delay – A vintage soul with a futuristic mind!
K7D is a powerful and affordable, vintage tape delay plugin for both desktop and iOS. K7D recreates the vintage tape delay machines using Imaginando’s signature style of obsessive analog emulation, but with an enhanced level of control from a sleek, modern interface.
Using this approach allows a whole new world of creative possibilities, while still retaining a warm, full-bodied analog sound, bursting with character and personality.
Vintage sound, modern control!
To give K7D it’s distinctive analog flavour, we studied and analysed the tiny details of what makes classic hardware delays great, and painstakingly recreated every subtle nuance for a fantastically authentic sound. K7D’s combination of features makes it a versatile effects plugin, capable of much more than just standard tape delay.
K7D mixes great quality sound with a great set of controls, for a truly unique experience with distinctive results. From vintage pre-amp/pre-gain saturation, to the ability to tune the delay with MIDI pitch information, everything is easy to access via its stylish, intuitive display. Spend less time search for parametres and more time designing your sound.
- 1ms to 1 sec. dual playhead analog modeled delay with noise, tape distortion and mechanical vibration models
- Input with pre-amp saturation and optimized gain staging and saturation algorithms for very musical results
- Normal and Ping Pong modes
- Delay time spread between heads and stereo width control
- High pass and Low pass filter on feedback path
- Powerful LFO bipolar time modulation with multiple waveforms (sine, triangular, saw, square, sample and hold and filtered sample and hold) and possibility of inverted LFO phase on second play head (for added stereo imaging)
- Delay time syncable with BPM and possibility of delay time modulation via incoming midi notes
- Oscilloscope visualisation of audio and LFO waveforms
- Includes factory soundbank with 50 presets
- Up to 5 computers per license
- Available in a variety of formats: VST, AU, AAX, AUv3
Exploring the possibilities of K7D – Tape Delay using only an iPad and guitar
- MAC:Mac OS 10.13 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST, AU or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install. Product license activation requires an internet connection.
- Windows: Windows 10 or higher, compatible 64 bit host DAW which supports VST or AAX plugin format, plus a minimum of 128 Mb of free disk space to install. Product license activation requires an internet connection.
Instant License Delivery! Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds. No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.