Punch Up Your Low-End
Infinity Bass is powered by four (4) unique modes that deliver a wide range of processing potential. Whether you need a bass exciter, a dual-band subharmonic synthesizer, a clean sub-bass generator, or a bass-focused all-pass filter, this plugin does it all.
Whether you’re looking for a slight bump in low-end presence or a complete change in bass tone, Infinity Bass has you covered.
The Frequency knob sets the frequency range that will be used to generate subharmonics and influence overall tone processing.
The Listen button solos the affected portion of your source so you can dial in exactly what Infinity Bass is adding to your sound.
Build Better Character
The Character control shapes your bass tone in a variety of ways. From blending and adding saturation to further enhance signals or affecting your generated sub’s decay and dynamics, this single knob is a vital piece of the puzzle.
- Bass Shaper, Sub Generator
- Enhances weaker low-end components
- Generates subharmonics where they’re missing
- Great on bass groups, kick stacks, and some full mixes
- Four different built-in processing modes
- Responsive interface linked to intuitive controls
- ‘Frequency’ knob sets frequency range for processing
- ‘Character’ knob colors and shape your processed signal
- ‘Listen’ button isolates processed portion of signal
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14
- Intel Processor, 4GB RAM
- AU, VST2, VST3, or AAX 64-bit host
- Windows 8 or 10
- Intel or AMD Processor, 4GB RAM
- VST2, VST3, or AAX 64-bit host
- Serial Number Protection (serial delivered via e-mail in seconds).
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: iLok 2 / iLok 3 USB dongle (Pace iLok 3 USB-A)