This plug-in has been designed to provide extreme smoothness and high resolution for both time and frequency: unlike most spectrum analyzers, Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst is able to display continuous variations even with a very high frequency resolution, thanks to its unique smooth interpolation algorithms.
Most aspects of the audio to frequency display conversion can be managed, which lets you total control over the monitoring. A special thresholding system has been developed to help you see the important parts of the spectrum easily. In case you need extra precision in a particular frequency range, you can zoom the display and check the part of the graph you are interested in.
This plug-in supports Blue Cat’s skinning language, so that you can customize the user interface to your personal needs.
For more advanced capabilities, check Blue Cat FreqAnalyst Pro plug-in, an extended version that offers many more features, such as saving/restoring curves, precise measurement tools, 3D spectrogram view, MIDI output. For multiple tracks analysis, you can use Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi plug-in.
- Mono and stereo real time spectrum analyzer.
- Total control over the audio to frequencies tranformation.
- Smart interpolation algorithm for extreme display smoothness.
- Zoomable display with multiple sizes.
- Custom absolute and relative thresholds.
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor.
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (64-bit) .
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Digital license code delivery: You will get your unique serial number via email in seconds after the purchase is complete.
No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.