Amazing oscillators, unique filters
For FabFilter One, we have put tremendous effort in creating the best cut-off filter ever. Our new design approach has resulted in the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filter you have ever heard. It has been tuned carefully to achieve the character and warmth of a classic analog synthesizer. FabFilter One’s filter sounds raw but never cheap or ‘digital’, even at full resonance.
Modulation couldn’t be easier – just drag and drop!
Patching up new modulation routings couldn’t be easier – simply drag and drop! Rocking all the XLFOs, EGs, XY controllers, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you could ever want, Twin 2 gives you virtually unlimited modulation mojo. Lastly, all the usual FabFilter goodies are included: precision-tuned controls, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, AltiVec and SSE optimization, and more. Sweetwater synth geeks are thumbs-up on FabFilter Twin 2. We think you will be, too.
- Three high-quality oscillators with PWM, hard sync, and phase sync
- Four state-of-the-art multimode filters with filter panning and 11 characteristics
- Extensive delay section with feedback and filter section
- Over 1600 presets
- Revolutionary new interface, using our innovative what-you-use-is-what-you-see concept
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Normal and wide interface layouts, with an option to show or hide the modulation section at the bottom
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Modulation source signal visualization
- Ring modulation
- Side chain input
- Polyphonic portamento
- 32-voice polyphony and unison
- Highly improved MIDI Learn
- Unique per-component presets
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
I like all FabFilter plug-ins and I’ve used all of them in my tracks. The main lead of my track with Sophie Ellis Bextor for example was done with the FabFilter Twin 2!
FabFilter Twin 2 is one of the best virtual analoges we’ve heard so far, and at this price point it’s well worth the investment!