The first Nylon-Electric-Piano based on Spectral Transformation.
ElectryNylon: A never-seen-before instrument based on REAL-TIME SPECTRAL TRANSFORMATION that will allow you to go from Nylon Guitar to an Electric Piano in real-time and just moving a slider.
ElectroNylon is the first instrument of our Luthier-Series. A space for the creativity of our developers 🙂
The spirit behind the Luthier Series is to bring to life crazy and impossible ideas, mixing sounds and behaviors from instruments we love. And making them playable and enjoyable virtual instruments ready to inspire you.
ElectroNylon is the first creation of the series. A unique sound including finger noises, slides and many other details from a nylon guitar mixed with the vintage sound that a reed and tines electric piano can create.
SEE “ELECTRO NYLON” IN ACTION
- Spectral Modeled Nylon Electric Piano
- Real-time Spectral transformations -Based on real samples
- No velocity-switching
- Ambient FX / Chorus FX / Drive FX / Reverb FX.
- Scalable HD interface
- Easy install
- Support for Windows 32/64-bit and Mac OS: VST / AU / Standalone versions included (No AAX version).
- No online activation required, just download and install.