Das Boot Stomp Generator
Das Boot gives you realistic stomp tracks of any group size from a single person to an entire crowd.
Das Boot is designed to make it simple to create stomp tracks of any size. From a single stomp to an entire crowd, you determine how the stomps sound.
We sampled multiple stompers at multiple layers and a bunch of round robins, from 3 different mic perspectives. You determine the group size. You determine how sloppy they are. You control the microphone mix.
The result is natural sounding stomps no matter how large the crowd. Built in Step Sequencer Control with MIDI or the built in step sequencer that lets you automate between 12 user created patterns.
Let’s Hear It!
I can only talk about stomps so much. Here are some examples of what it sounds like in context.
Das Boot Unique Features:
- Easily generate ultra-realistic stomps, from an intimate-sounding single stomp to a full-blown riot
- Great for music and film post-production
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control
- “Slop” control lets you adjust how tight or loose the stomps
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing
- MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings
- Built-in step sequencer with 12 editable patterns and adjustable speed
Mac OS X 10.5 or greater. Formats: AAX, AU (Audio Units), VST, VST3 (32 & 64-bit), RTAS 32-bit only.
Windows XP or greater. Formats: AAX, VST, VST3 (32 & 64-bit), RTAS 32-bit
Instant Delivery! Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds. No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.