“The next generation: your axe beyond the limits”
Blue Cat’s Axiom is a powerful and open multi-effects processor and amp simulation software for guitar and bass.
Based on the acclaimed Destructor plug-in for amp simulations, Axiom offers an infinite number of exceptional tones for your axe.
Axiom includes two amp simulation channels (with pre and post effects) that can be mixed together or used alternatively like a real amp. You can choose your amp models from hundreds of presets or launch the amp editor to build your own, with complete control over the tone.
Additional input and master sections let you adjust the tone at the input and the output of Axiom, with 4 additional effect slots each and an integrated high precision tuner. A brick wall limiter also protects the output from overshoot.
Axiom includes 44 built-in effects that can be loaded in any of the 32 plug-in slots, including a built-in version of Late Replies for creative delays and reverbs, and a built-in version of Destructor to add your own distortion pedals, cabinets, or additional amp simulations.
Blue Cat’s Axiom is not limited to its built-in effects: these slots can also host third-party Audio Unit, VST, or VST3 plug-ins: you can use your favorite plug-ins anywhere in the signal chain and expand Axiom’s capabilities.
And because playing alone is not so much fun, we have added a tools section with 3 additional slots to load virtual instruments: add a metronome, a drum machine, sequencer, or your keyboardist’s favorite synthesizer there to get it mixed with your guitar.
If you are looking for amp simulation software without the effects, see the Destructor plug-in. For a plug-in host & multi-effects processor without amp simulation, check out Blue Cat’s PatchWork.Credits: this plug-in includes several factory presets created by Hans Van Even.
- Powerful and unlimited multi-effects processor and amp modeling software for guitar and bass.
- Realistic and fully customizable amp simulation based on Blue Cat’s Destructor.
- Flexible routing: 2 parallel amp simulation channels with effects + input and master sections.
- 44 high-quality built-in effects: wah, delays, reverb, pitch bender, EQ, filters, distortion units, compressor, gate, chorus, flanger…
- Includes Blue Cat’s Re-Guitar, Destructor, Hot Tuna and Late Replies as built-in effects.
- Built-in high precision tuner.
- Open and extensible: load any third-party VST, VST3, or Audio Unit (AU) plug-in.
- Load and manipulate impulse responses (IR) in the amp simulator or the built-in EQ plug-in.
- Delivered with thousands of presets for all sections and built-in effects.
- Load third-party virtual instruments to play along.
- Global stereo spread control.
- Lock sections to prevent changes when loading presets.
- No latency.
- New “stomp box” look & feel for built-in effects.
- New built-in effect: Hot Tuna high-performance tuner.
- The tone maps explorer for the amp simulation is now accessible directly from the main user interface.
- Fully supports dark mode on macOS 10.14 Mojave and newer.
- Tail Spillover: Activate tail spillover from the toolbar to play effects tail when bypassed (available for Axiom itself or built-in delays and reverbs such as Late Replies). Also applies to sub-sections (channel A/B, Pre or Post FX, etc.).
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control, and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management and zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 / 64 bit).
- An Intel processor.
- macOS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32 / 64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
Instant Delivery! Your software license code will be delivered by email in seconds.
No Returns on Software. Once your software is activated it is not eligible for returns.
There are no reviews yet.