Our website is trusted and virus free, encrypted via SSL on our secured cloud hosted server!
ADVANCED FILM & GAME SOUND DESIGN INSTRUMENT
ATOM by Audiomodern is a unique virtual instrument for Kontakt with a powerful custom engine equipped with a huge range of cinematic sounds to spark your creativity. Expect to get over 180 patches & presets organized into five main categories, ready to be mixed and matched as desired.
The textures and organic elements of ATOM are based on high-quality field recordings and recordings of specially developed instruments. These includes rotating objects, an experimental Koka box, analog machine sounds, and even a converted World War II torpedo. The recordings were carefully edited and finally compiled as a contact instrument with over 180 patches and presets.
ATOM can be used to create cinematic sounds, soundscapes, drones, and pads as well as melodic elements, organic leads, and synths. Over 3000 samples are available, which can be further edited using numerous effects, a multi-layer engine, and an arpeggiator. In addition, the tool has a specially developed convolution reverb, LFOs, filters and a section for adjusting the envelope. Also interesting is the Random Sequence Generator, which lets you create random patterns.
ATOM is working with Kontakt (Free or Full) and is fully NKS-Ready (Komplete Kontrol compatible).
- Optimized Functionality & Multi-Genre versatility
- 7.2 Total Gb of sounds (Compressed to 6.6 Gb using .NCW Lossless format)
- Random Sequence & Pattern Generator
- Individual Effects & Arpeggiator for each Layer
- 180+ categorized sound sources encompassing a wide variety of sounds
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine
- NKS-ready (Komplete Kontrol compatible)
- ATOM runs in Kontakt or Free Kontakt player version 5.7 or higher.
TRUSTED & SECURED
All the products are digitally delivered in just seconds after the checkout is complete!
Win Free Store Credit
Win free $ store credit for future discounts with any order placed in our store!