STRENGTH, SIMPLICITY, DEEPLY CUSTOMIZABLE
These words are the summary of Action Phaser. We wanted to build a phaser unit that can be used so easily but holds the power of both vintage analog and modern digital features together. We’ve hardly researched lots of hardware phaser units. Summing all of the knowledge and sweating our development team’s guts out; this little monster was born.
Action Phaser is a stereo phase modulation effect processor with an advanced modulation system that pushes your limit to the highest possible levels. There are three modulation sources: a custom shape envelope follower, the LFO with 5 waveforms, a 32-step sequencer and each modulation source can be assigned in-sync or free-sync modes.
BEYOND BEING A PHASER
Pan Modulation, Analog Tape Saturation and Analog Filter / EQ units are included. You can combine all of these features and apply what’s on your mind very quickly. You won’t believe your ears because of doing it easily in such a short time.
- NoiseAsh’s Magical, Fast, Analog Quality DSP Engine
- Customizable double frequency phase system with stunning sound.
- Advanced Phase Modulation Engine. (7 modulation wave shapes – including saw, square, triangle, sine, randomizer, custom envelope wave forms and 32 bar step sequencer – sync/free modes)
- Pan Modulation (including sync/free modes)
- Simplified controls, lot’s of creative possibilities
- Vintage analog stauration unit.
- Analog LP & HP filters
- Solid State Low Shelf & High Shelf EQ
- Resizable GUI
- Friend of CPU
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIRMENTS
macOS / OS X
- Intel I3 2ghz or above
- OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks or above
- 4 gb ram / 2 GB free space on the system drive
- Format: VST, AU, AAX versions
- Intel I3 2ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or above
- Windows 7 64-bit or above
- 4 gb ram / 2 GB free space on system drive
- Format: VST 32 bit, VST 64 bit, AAX 32 bit, AAX 64 bit versions