Avid has just announced the release of Pro Tools 11, a new version with many new features and improvements that will support 64-bit architecture and a bigger virtual instruments and effects collection. Pro Tools 11 is one of the top music-making software (programs) for Windows. The producers using Pro Tools 11 will be able to collaborate directly with Media Composer editors. Pro Tools 11 keeping up with the latest technology in the field of the music production industry.
Press Release: Avid has announced Avid Pro Tools 11, a major upgrade of its industry-leading digital audio workstation. This latest version enables audio professionals to take on the most demanding productions with new, high-powered audio and video engines, 64-bit architecture, expanded metering, and direct HD video.
“Pro Tools 11 represents a quantum leap in creative power,” said Chris Gahagan, senior vice president of Products and Services at Avid. “The newly designed architecture turbo-charges production with more plug-in processing, the ability to run more virtual instruments—and a host of new features—letting users create ambitiously, without holding anything back.”
Pro Tools 11 delivers the features, performance, and workflows professionals need to take on today’s increasingly complex sessions and tighter timelines. Key benefits and features include:
- New Avid Audio Engine — Delivers multiple times the processing power of Pro Tools 10 on the same hardware configurations.
- 64-bit architecture — Exponentially increases the number of simultaneous virtual instruments and the performance to handle the most sophisticated sessions.
- Offline bounce — Delivers mixes up to 150 times faster than real-time.
- Low-latency input buffer — Ensures ultra-low latency record monitoring without sacrificing plug-in performance.
- Dynamic host processing — Maximizes plug-in count by reallocating processing resources as needed.
- Extended standards support — Features a broad range of built-in metering standards, from peak and average to VU and PPM, to maintain adherence to regional broadcast requirements.
- Gain reduction — Shows gain reduction for all dynamics plug-ins on each channel.
- Built-in Avid Video Engine — Enables audio post professionals to play and edit a wide range of HD video formats including Avi DNxHD®, directly in the Pro Tools timeline without transcoding, using the same core engine as in Media Composer®.
- Video interface support — Enables monitoring of DNxHD and QuickTime media through Avid Nitris® DX, Avid Mojo® DX, and other video interfaces.
Pro Tools 11 and Pro Tools HD 11 will be available in 2013 Q2 in Avid Store and at all resellers worldwide.
- Pro Tools 11 software (full version)— $699 USD
- Pro Tools 10 to 11 upgrade— $299 USD
- Pro Tools 9 to 11 upgrade— $399 USD
- Pro Tools Express to Pro Tools 11 cross grade— $499 USD
- Pro Tools HD 10 to 11 upgrade— $599 USD
- Pro Tools HD 9 to 11 upgrade— $999 USD
More details: Pro Tools