FabFilter presents Pro-C2, a high-quality compressor plug-in (VST/AU) perfect for any need, from mastering compression to vocal compression or drum pumping.
Pro-C 2 have a re-designed interface with real-time displays, large animated level display that will greatly improve workflow. Accurate level meters show you the exact peak and loudness values, while the circular side-chain input meter turns can help you to find the perfect threshold setting into a trivial task. The large side-chain EQ controller allows you to filter the trigger signal any way you like.
- Eight different compression styles, of which five are new in version 2: Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch, and Pumping
- Gorgeous Retina interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering
- Side-chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- Program-dependent attack and release curves
- Smooth lookahead (up to 20 ms), which can be enabled/disabled to ensure zero-latency processing
- Intelligent Auto Gain
- Hold (up to 500 ms)
- Custom knee, variable from hard knee to a 72 dB soft knee (to enable saturation-like effects)NEW
- Up to 4x oversampling
- Audition Triggering option, which enables users to hear on which parts of the audio Pro-C 2 is triggering and how much compression is taking place
- Multiple interface sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200%
- Full-Screen mode, offering a large level display and side-chain EQ controller
- Retina support on OS X and High DPI support on Windows
- …and much more
Pro-C 2 is available in 32-bit / 64-bit VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite plugin formats, as well as RTAS (32-bit only). You can buy this great plugin directly from our site!
Buy Link: FabFilter Pro-C2
You might also like to read our detailed Pro-C 2 Review