Presonus introduces their new USB pad controller called ‘Atom‘. Atom is a pad controller with 16 full-size velocities and pressure sensitive RGB pads.
For example, with eight assignable pad banks, you should be able to assign an entire virtual drum rack to each pad within each bank.
ATOM is compatible with most music software and lets you perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity and pressure sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks.
The MIDI keyboard mode, the Note Repeat mode and the Full Velocity mode are to allow the individual control of the instruments used.
Four programmable encoders and 20 freely assignable keys are designed to guarantee fast navigation and the setting of additional parameters.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
- 8 assignable pad banks
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
- 20 assignable buttons
- 4 endless rotary encoders
- MIDI “keyboard” mode
- Note Repeat mode
- Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
- USB 2.0
- Included Software
- Studio One® Artist production software for Mac® and Windows®
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
ATOM is compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows
More Details: ATOM