Zplane have released a new loudness and normalisation tool called ppmBatch. This application allows you to analyse and normalize audio files to various broadcasting standards. It allows you to batch process multiple audio files in real time and gives you intuitive user feedback about the compliance of each file and its processing progress. All the measurement results are then showed in a clearly arranged customizable user interface.
- fast scan & normalize of multiple files
- support for multi-channel and multi-mono files
- default loudness presets for EBU R 128, ATSC A/85, ITU-R BS.1770, ARIB TR-B32, FreeTV OP-59
- drag and drop
- support for broadcast Wav audio
- single and overall status reports
- supported input formats: wav, aif, mp3, ogg, wma, flac.
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- OSX 10.8 + / Windows 7 +
ppmBatch also comes with presets for the most common broadcasting standards and enables you to change them and set up your own profiles.
This could be a nice program for people who want to make sure their audio products are broadcast safe and who want to be in control of the whole process because if you want something done right.
ppmBatch is available for € 299 (demo version available) and is comes as a standalone application for Mac OS-X and Windows.
More Details: ppmBatch