Thanks to its powerful and omnipotent synthesis algorithms, it is capable of creating any sound possible. Powerful built-in image editing tools, some yet unknown to general image editing programs, are specifically tailored to enable you to create and edit sounds with ease in ways and with results simply impossible with other programs.
The immense possibilities offered by Photosounder are only starting to be discovered. Every day spent using Photosounder brings new discoveries, new kinds of sounds never heard before, new effects never approximated, new takes on classical effects or methods, all merely by combining the power of the simple set of tools built in the program.
What you can do with Photosounder:
- Turning a sound upside down (bass sounds become treble and vice versa)
- Complex soundscapes using extreme time stretching
- Creating instruments graphically and arranging them into a beat
- Transmitting photographs through sound
- Performing operations between different sound files, such as subtracting an instrumental from a song to isolate vocals
- Isolating or removing an instrument from a complex sound
- New effects such as piano chorusification or time-pixelation of sound
- A new take on more classical sound effects such as sound reverb
- High quality and flexibility processing such as denoising
- Creating new sounds from photographs or fractal images
- Synthesizing spectrograms created from other spectrographs, such as printed spectrograms of bird calls in books
- Pitch shifting, pitch interval stretching, sound rotation, time-frequency domain compression
Photosounder opens formats such as MP3, OGG, WAV, AIFF, FLAC and various others and allows to export to 24-bit or 32-bit WAV, AIFF and FLAC.
Photosounder is available in VST, AU plugin formats for both Windows and Mac OS X, also can run on Linux using Wine. You can get this synth plugin exclusively at PluginBoutique.com for €65.75.
More Details/Specifications: Photosounder