Cableguys is back with PanShaper, a powerful panning effect plugin which “takes stereo control to a new level”. PanShaper features fast modulation editing, multiband options, stereo width controls and a streamlined user interface.
Also read: PanShaper Review
You can use PanShaper to add panning effects fast to your sound-tracks and to get a more lively sound. Here’s a simple example: put your bass to mono to ensure that your track retains its energy or widen your mix in the mid frequencies for a fuller sound.
- Waveform-based modulation editing
- Multiband split with spectrum view and 6dB or 12dB slopes.
- Independent modulation curves and stereo width controls for each band
- Multiple panning modes (0/3/4.5/6dB ‘Stereo Balance’ and ‘Stereo Combined’) for deep control
- Sample-accurate LFO, in sync with your DAW, and in Hz mode up to the audible range or retriggered via MIDI
- Precise display of left/right volume for helpful visual control
- Preset library and fast access to a comprehensive selection of preset curves
PanShaper by Cableguys is available for both Windows and MAC hosted music software, in VST or AU plugin format (32-bit / 64-bit).
If you want to add a more lively sound on your productions, PanShaper can be purchased directly from Plugin Boutique website, best plugin-store on the Internet and ProducerSpot’s trusted partner. Buying plugins from PluginBoutique.com you get to earn reward points that can be used to get some great discount for your further plugins.
More Details: PanShaper
You may also like to read: Width and Depth – Mixing Tips and Techniques