Sonnox presents Oxford Envolution, a new frequency-dependent envelope shaper plugin featuring separate transient and sustain sections to radically re-shape the envelope of your audio or instruments.
You can insert Oxford Envolution plugin on a track, bus or even on the master output to add more presence or distance to drums, guitars, pianos or any other instrument. Create the ambience around a recording bloom or cut it for a precise gating. Use the DIFF control to generate negative ratio compression effects.
- Tilt/parametric targeting of frequencies to process
- Frequency dependent control of Transients & Sustain
- Use in parallel without phase cancellation
- DIFF button to solo the effect
- Warmth control for – Harmonic saturation/tone shaping and prevention of excessive output levels
- A great selection of presets to get started
Oxford Envolution is available in VST, AU, AAX, RTAS (32-bit & 64-bit) plugin formats, so this mean you can use it in any Windows or MAC OS music software such as Pro Tools, Cubase, Nunendo, Wavelab, Ableton Live, FL Studio, Sequoia, Reaper etc.
According to the developer, Oxford Envolution will run smoothly on your machine if you have a minimum 1GB of RAM- what I think you already have it, so the plugin does not require so many resources.
You can buy Oxford Envolution directly from PluginBoutique.com – our trusted partner and the biggest plugin store online.
More Details: Oxford Envolution
Note: To activate the Oxford Envolution plugin you need to have an iLok and an iLok account. You will find more installation instructions by visiting the link above.