Acustica-Audio has released Ochre, a free 3-band parametric EQ plugin available in VST and AU plug-in formats for Windows and MAC OS users.
Ochre is the first plugin of the HOMEBREW series, a new series of Acqua plugins with great user interfaces design for easy and intuitive parameter changes.
- Output slider control plug-in output gain.
- The PRE-IN button enables (lamp ON) or bypasses (lamp OFF) the preamp stage of Ochre q.
- POWER button sets to bypass the plug-in or not-bypasses
- Input Trim: This knob sets the input level from -24dB to +24dB, and is used to control the signal level inside the eq, the output level is than automatically compensated by the same amount of gain.
- At the first execution of the plug-in, the input is set to ensure that you feed an appropriate level from the first stage of your signal path to the final one.
- INPUT – OUTPUT VU METER measure the input (uppest position meter) and output (lowest position meter) levels of the plug-in.
You can control each band independently using an identical set of controls for Low Frequency, Mid Frequency, and High Frequency.
Ochre Free is available for free download at Acustica-Audio website and comes in 32-bit and 64-bit VST, AU plugin format for Windows and Mac OS. Note that you must login or register a new account to can access the download link.
UPDATE: This plugin is no longer available.
Also check other cool freebies by Acustica-Audio:
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
PHYRE – MODERN HIP HOP
LO-FI CHILL & BEATS TO STUDY TO
BEÒ PRESENTS INDIGO VOCALS
TAY KEE VOL.2