Sugar Bytes has announced the release of OBSCURIUM, “a timbral organism”, a generative synthesizer feeding on scales, chords and classic synthesis producing vivid harmonics paired with an elaborate aesthetic.
Obscurium synthesizes harmony and sound and offers lots of new tools to create and modify sounds and sequences. Like a modular system, it allows for most complex circuits, yet easily accessible. Obscurium is a sound-design playground and can be used as a “one-finger-synth” or classical keyboard.
- 8-voice Saw, Pulse, Super-Saw und FM Synthesis
- More than 400 excellent presets incl. pads, drums, atmos
- Motion Sequencer delivering sequential melodies and sounds, plus Plugin Automation
- Draw Tools, Modifiers and Super Obscure Mode to build and modify sequences
- Generative harmonies at your fingertips or normal MIDI-Input
- Shift Fader to freely swap parameters and targets
- VST Plugin Hosting
Sugar Bytes included VST plugin hosting interface with automation assignments, ready to squeeze unbelievable performances out of your existing range of sound generators. More exactly, you can host any of your sound generator plugins in Obscurium for fresh sounds.
Obscurium is available in VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats for both Windows and MAC systems. You can buy Obscurium from Sugar Bytes website for 99€ / 99$. If you want to try it first, a demo version is also available on the official website.
Obscurium synth could be the craziest synthesizer you ever tried!
Also read Obscurium Review
More Details/Buy Options: Obscurium by Sugar Bytes