Waves intros Nx, a new mix room monitoring plugin that lets you hear, on headphones the ideal acoustics of a high-end mix room. You can experiment the same natural depth, panoramic stereo image and natural reflections from speakers in an actual room.
Waves Nx audio plugin bridges the gap between monitoring on speakers and monitoring on headphones. You can simulate for 5.1 or 5.0 surround on your regular stereo headphones in an accurate way, without coloring your sound.
- Get the ideal acoustics of a top mix room – inside your headphones
- Accurately judge mix depth, balance, and panning over headphones
- Transparent sound that preserves your original tone
- Mix for 5.1 and 5.0 surround on your regular stereo headphones
- Personalize the plugin to your individual head measurements
- Use Nx with real-time head tracking for enhanced realism
This innovative technology will greatly change the things to come in terms of music production and sound recording. If you do not have the necessary budget to invest in a professional studio, for just a few dollars you have your own virtual studio mix room inside your headphones. Insert Nx in your master buss and enjoy the ideal acoustics of a high-end mix room. Also, it can be used in real-time head tracking for further improve realism. Just imagine!
Waves Nx is available for Windows and MAC OS in VST, VST3, AAX, RTAS, Audio Units, Audiosuite plug-in formats at the introductory price of $49 USD (regular $99 USD). You can buy this plugin from Waves website or directly via PluginBoutique.com, our trusted partner and best plugin store on the Internet.
More Details: Waves Nx