Steinberg released latest version for Nuendo 6 Audio Production Software.
Highlighting the world’s most luxurious native mixing console, a complete ADR taker system and fully integrated EBU-compliant loudness metering, Nuendo 6 is the most advanced audio post-production environment available today. With a whole new workflow experience and seamless integration into the Nuage system, the sixth generation of Nuendo is a one-stop solution for audio-to-picture work.
Nuendo 6 Features:
- All-new, high-quality mixing console for enhanced operational speed
- Extended channel visibility management
- Entirely scalable and dedicated full-screen mode
- Truly configurable with View Sets and Channel Zones
- Dynamic sends and inserts
- Quick Link system for intuitive linking of channel parameters
- New preset types for insert FX chains, group/FX channels and channel strip
- Customizable track icons
- Drag-and-drop support throughout the mixer
- The world’s most efficient audio post-production environment
- Groundbreaking new mixing console and high-end channel strip
- Anymix Pro from IOSONO for state-of-the-art surround productions
- Nuendo 6 ADR taker solution for voice recording and language dubbing
- Fully integrated loudness measurement
- Voxengo CurveEQ with sound-matching technology
- Redesigned user interface with MemZap quick-jump function
- Pro Sound Effects post-production library
Nuendo 6 is available at authorized Yamaha resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop.
More Details: Nuendo