Push is a new controller from Ableton that features a high-performance 64-button grid, backlit LED screen, and a plethora of function buttons dedicated for total control over Ableton. Although at quick glance Push might look a bit like a Novation Launchpad on steroids, it’s actually much more.
Push is a powerful, expressive controller. But, as with many digital performance environments, it’s only as powerful as the sounds you have loaded!
Watch Mad Zach’s full video review for a complete walk through of what PUSH can do, as he talks us through the button grid, scales function, touch strip, alternate control windows, step sequencing, and build quality.
- Price (MSRP): $599
- Communication: MIDI over USB
- Ships with: USB cable, quickstart guide, power supply, included Ableton software
- Weight: 2990g (6.6 lbs)
- Dimensions: Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches) Height (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- System Requirements (Minimum)
- PC or Mac with free USB port or powered USB hub
- Ableton Live 9
Watch the Video Review