AKG has released K712 PRO, a new model of professional studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. Best quality and performance for musicians and producers.
The K712 PROs are reference, open, over-ear headphones for precise listening, mixing and mastering. The over-ear design guarantees maximum wearing comfort for fatigue-free mixing and mastering, while providing spacious and airy sound without any compromise. Their precise powerful sound results from improved low-end performance by 3dB. Being hand-crafted in Austria, the K712 PROs represent the high quality and legendary design AKG is known for.
K712 Pro studio Professional Headphones Features:
- Open-back studio headphones
- Patented Varimotion dual layer diaphragm
- Sensitivity: 105dB/V
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 39.8kHz
- Impedance: 62 Ohms
- Max input power: 200mW
- 3m single-side cable
- Gold plated 1/8″ mini-jack connector and 1/4″ – 1/8″ converter
- Additional coiled cable and carrying bag
- Leather headband, velour earpads
- Weight: 235g
- Manufactured in Austria
Check Here for more information