iZotope intros Neutron, a new channel strip mixing audio plugin that will bring unprecedented clarity in your mixes.
Meet your new assistant…
An industry first, Neutron’s new Track Assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio to get you to a faster-starting point so you can focus on what’s most important – your creative take on the mix. It’s like having an assistant engineer at your disposal 24/7.
What makes Track Assistant so unique:
- Automatically detects different instrument types like guitar, vocals, bass, and drums
- Creates custom, optimal starting points based on your audio tracks
- Offers three levels of power, from Subtle to Medium to Aggressive
- Adds Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping sound for subtle focus and clarity
- Intelligently places EQ nodes and creates an EQ curve
- Sets optimal settings for signal flow, including single or multiband processing
- Smartly places crossovers in multiband modes
- Selects Compressor style (Digital or Vintage) and automatically sets settings (Threshold, Attack, Release, and Ratio)
- Selects Exciter algorithm blend and dials in a custom amount tuned to the audio
NEUTRON works on both MAC and PC as VST 2 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), Audiosuite DPM and AAX.
Compatible with all major DAWs such as Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9, Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12, Cubase Pro 8, REAPER 5, FL Studio 12, Studio One 3, Nuendo 7 and more.
iZotope Neutron is available now in both Standard and Advanced versions with introductory savings of up to 20% PLUS buy from timespace.com and you’ll receive ASKVideo’s Neutron video tutorial package absolutely free! Note: Neutron Advanced includes everything in Neutron, plus 4 individual plug-ins and surround support.
If you´re an existing iZotope product user, the variety of crossgrade options give you the chance to make even bigger savings with up to 60% off.
More Details / Download: NEUTRON
Also read: NEUTRON REVIEW