SoundSpot has released a new plugin called Nebula, which is new Delay FX plugin featuring 5 FX modules: a stereo delay, chorus, flanger, filter, and LFO.
As all SoundSpot’s plugin related until today, Nebula delay plugin comes with a nice and clean user interface and was designed to work in any DAW and also with touch controllers such as the Raven controller by Slate Media.
The 5 modules I mentioned at the beginning can be used individually or in the predefined signal path. Each module has a power button, so you can simple deactivate or activate what module you need.
At a glance…
- Intuitive, easy to use user interface.
- Designed to work with touch controllers such as the Slate Media’s Raven
- Stereo delay with visual feedback
- LFO, Chorus, Flanger to create unique movement to the signal
- Bandpass delay filter to sculpt the sound and remove unwanted frequencies.
- Power button for each FX module
- Save & share your own delay presets
Nebula delay plugin is available for Windows and Mac (VST, AAX, AU) and it can be purchased from PluginBoutique website for an introductory 90% OFF sale – check the link below!
More Details: Nebula[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]