Behringer presents at NAMM 2014 the X-Touch, an universal control surface with 9 Touch-Sensitive Motor Faders, LCD Scribble Strips and Ethernet/USB/MIDI Interface.
Also Behringer has brought out a new range of universal control surfaces – the X-Touch, X-Touch Compact and X-Touch Mini.
This brilliant controller has everything you need for your home studio or live setup, yet can grow as your needs expand.
From the 9 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters per channel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH transforms what’s on your DAW’s screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a bird’s eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is flexible with both traditional USB and MIDI connections, and it also has an Ethernet port for connection via wired or wireless network.
X-Touch Main Features:
- Universal DAW Remote Controller for Studio and Live applications
- 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Supports HUI* and Mackie Control* protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future BEHRINGER X32 remote control
The X-Touch, X-Touch Compact and X-Touch Mini come with a suggested US MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) of $599.99, $399.99 and $99.99, respectively.