Korg unveils at NAMM 2014 the Gadget, an iOS synth studio mobile application for iPad that features 15 virtual synths and drum machines.
Right from the beginning, KORG Gadget gives you 15 compact synthesizers and drum machines. Each Gadget possesses an irresistible presence and can function as the core of your electronic music productions. The parameters are carefully constructed to take you right to the sound that you want, and they’re ideal for producing all forms of electronic music. Even if you don’t play a musical instrument, no worries! Each synth offers a keyboard featuring a Scale function that makes it impossible to play wrong notes, combined with a sequencer that supports the function, Just download KORG Gadget to your iPad, and start exploring 15 Gadgets. Which will be your favorite?
By connecting an external MIDI keyboard via the Camera Connection Kit, you can play the 15 synthesizers in Gadget from a real keyboard. A wide range of iOS music technology is also supported, including Audiobus, AudioCopy, and WIST. There’s a roadmap for future updates that will add new gadgets and support audio tracks, further perfecting the system as a mobile music production studio. KORG Gadget will continue to evolve in support of serious mobile music-making.
Capture ideas for your songs wherever you like. An ideal choice as a second DAW.
- Amsterdam – PCM SFX Boombox
- Berlin – Monophonic Synchronized Synthesizer
- Brussels – Monophonic Anthem Synthesizer
- Chiang Mai – Variable Phase Modulation Synthesize
- Chicago – Tube Bass Machine
- Dublin – Monophonic Semi-Modular Synthesizer
- Helsinki – Polyphonic Ambient Synthesizer
- Kiev – Advanced Spatial Digital Synthesizer
- Kingston – Polyphonic Chip Synthesizer
- London – Hypersonic PCM Drum Module
- Marseille – Polyphonic PCM Synthesizer
- Miami – Monophonic Wobble Synthesizer
- Phoenix – Polyphonic Analogue Synthesizer
- Tokyo – Analog Percussion Synthesizer
- Wolfsburg – Hybrid Polyphonic Synthesizer
KORG Gadget for iPad is available on the App Store for $28.99
Check the video presentation bellow: