Denon DJ announced this winter at NAMM 2017 their newest VL12 DJ record player and turntable for professional DJs.
VL12 DJ record player comes with a heavy metal body and the adjustable torque is suitable for normal overhead or for creative cuts and scratches, live in clubs or in the studio.
- Professional record player for club use
- Innovative design
- Isolated motor design eliminates unwanted vibration
- Adjustable torque up to 5 kg / cm
- S-Shaped tone arm for accurate tracking
- Rugged all-metal tone arm base
- Adjustable pitch range: 6%, 10%, 16%, 50%
- Switchable low and high torque motor settings
- Ergonomic plate with innovative “Easy Gripp / Brake”
- Tonearm holder with “Lock or Rest”
- Built-in RGB lighting illuminates platter’s edge
- Color select and brightness controls
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]“The new VL12 Prime is a big win for DJs who have been looking for the best in audio quality, driving power and a unique look. The modern design and adjustable light ring leave no doubt that this record player is an original; not an OEM copy turntablists are used to seeing”…” Most important, however, is the insulation design and the possibility to get a great sound, even in loud bass-heavy environments.” – said Ross Goodwinn, Denon DJ Product Manager.[/box]
VL12 Prime DJ player will be available from the first quarter of 2017 priced at € 952.