Denon DJ announces at 2016 NAMM Show its new MCX8000 DJ controller with its revolutionary Engine DJ software. This new controller offers even a greater control over Denon DJ’s Engine media player and Serator DJ software via one single control surface.
Standalone DJ Player and DJ Controller
“Engine” is an exclusive & revolutionary DJ software that can be found under the hood of the MCX8000. DJs can use the new controller without a computer or laptop connected, by opting to use Denon DJ Engine with USB flash drives.
Two hi-definition display screens control Denon DJ’s revolutionary standalone Engine 1.5 software and Serato® DJ operation.
MCX8000 DJ controller is fully loaded with a 4-channel digital mixer that comes with 3 built-in instant effects for Engine software and line inputs. The MCX8000 delivers a high-quality sound with onboard sound effects and a 24-bit pristine sound, with XLR outputs for both the DJ booth and PA system.
The solid metal construction is buttoned-up with velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples.
- Includes revolutionary Denon DJ Engine standalone technology
- 2 USB inputs for Engine playback in standalone mode
- Includes 4-deck Serato DJ software
- 2 high-definition displays show Engine and Serato DJ operation
- Professional 4-channel digital mixer with 2 microphone inputs
- 3 built-in instant effects for Engine playback and line inputs
- Velocity-sensitive performance pads for cues, rolls, slicer and samples
- Stage LinQ network connection to control lighting and video
- Serato DVS Upgrade Ready
- Metal construction
The Denon DJ MCX8000 will be available from February 2016, priced at $1299. If you have the chance to be at 2016 NAMM Show, you can see this controller at Hall A, Booth 6700.
More Details: MCX8000