IK Multimedia announces at NAMM 2016 the Lurssen Mastering Console, new mastering tool for iPad & Desktop created in collaboration with Grammy Award winning mastering engineer Gavin Lurssen, Rueben Cohen and their team at Lurssen Mastering in Los Angeles.
Lurssen Mastering Console brings a new approach to digital audio mastering, providing a complete new emulation of the entire mastering processing chain used by world-renowned mastering engineers mentioned above.
This chain includes tube equalizers, solid state equalizers, limiters, de-essers and solid state compressors. This mastering tool recreates the interactions between the individual processors in its chain down to the actual gear hookup schematics themselves.
- Reproduces Lurssen Mastering’s unique philosophy, studio workflow and signal chain
- iPad, Mac & PC versions available
- Mac/PC versions available as a standalone application or as a plug-in for your DAW
- 20 pre-made “Styles” created by Gavin Lurssen and his team to master pop, hip-hop, rock and more
- 3 easy-to-navigate displays: A Studio view with controls, a Wave waveform view and a Chain view for individual processors
- Input Drive knob
- 5 band EQ with fixed frequency
- “PUSH” Knob to subtly enhance selected song passages via uniform EQ adjustment
- Full automation of audio content adjustment
- Linkable Input Drive control for stereo balance tweaks
- Input/Process assignable VU metering
- Stereo/Mono monitoring capability
- 88.2/96kHz DSP processing
- Audio import from iPad music library
IK Multimedia’s Lurssen Mastering Console for iPad is available at this moment as a free app and the PC (standalone)/Plugin version for Windows and Mac is available for preorder priced at 199.99 EUR/USD.
More Details: Lurssen Mastering Console