M-Audio debuts at NAMM 2015 with Code Series MIDI controller keyboards available in three sizes, 25-, 49- and 61-note models, all of which share some common specs.
Code Series keyboards features:
- Smooth-feel, semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads with LED feedback
- Touch pad for X/Y axis control
- USB Bus powered for portability and ease of use
- 5 Pin MIDI Input, and Output jacks allowing you to control your favourite synths
- Assignable pitch & mod wheels, knobs, faders, buttons (with macro ASCII support), and transport control with Mackie Control and HUI modes
- Split keyboard with four assignable zones
- Expression and Sustain pedal inputs
- 6 digit LED display
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Loom and Hybrid 3
The Code Series will be available in May 2015, priced at £149.99 GPB for Code 25, £189.99 GBP for Code 49, and £229.99 GBP for Code 61.
If you want to take a look at these new M-Audio controllers, then give a run to the 2015 NAMM Show, January 22-25, Hall A, Booth 6700 in Anaheim, California.