Arturia unveils at NAMM 2015 the BeatStep Pro, a new step sequencer, controller featuring velocity and pressure sensitive pads, 16 touch encoders and 16 assignable buttons.
On stage or in the studio BeatStep Pro is designed to perform. Whether you work with MIDI, USB, CV/gate or DIN sync gear, BeatStep Pro is all about no limits and total creative control.
BeatStep Pro can manage a full performance, controlling software instruments, analog and digital synthesizers, drum machines and drum kits, iPad apps.
The melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making them the most impressive step sequencers ever made.
The additional drum sequencer allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Record in real-time via the pads or use the step buttons for a classic drum machine workflow.
- Two independent 64 step sequencers with randomness, swing, probability and a roller/looper function
- 16 track drum pattern sequencer with “808-style” note entry
- Expanded 16 project (each featuring 16 sequence) memory with LED menus for recall
- Sequences MIDI and Computer (VST/DAW etc) via USB
- Expanded analogue CV outputs, with pitch, gate and “velocity” output per sequence
- 8 gate outputs for triggering analogue drums and synthesizers
- Analogue clock I/O for synchronisation to external analogue gear
BeatStep Pro will be available for shipping by July 20th priced at 249EUR.
More Details: BeatStep Pro
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
7 Best Free Guitar VST Plugins For Producers
How To Make Basic Drum Tracks Inside FL Studio
MODERN VOCAL POP 3
BANDIT – MAINSTREAM TRAP