Arturia announced at NAMM 2015 the new audio interface AudioFuse. This is a relatively compact 14-in/14-out audio interface, offering 24-bit AD/DA conversion with a sampling rate of up to 192kHz.
AudioFuse is a revolutionary audio interface that sets a new standard in audio quality and workflow. Enjoy the superior sound of high-end studio consoles from a compact and carefully-built chassis. Explore the expansive connectivity AudioFuse brings: all the major connection types are supported. Take control over your sound and instantly access your audio streams through the well thought-out interface. This is AudioFuse. You are in command. You are free.
- Inserts — Add external line level devices such as compressors into the signal flow before the digital conversion
- MIDI In/Out — Connect any MIDI instrument or equipment with the supplied MIDI cable adapters
- WordClock & S/PDIF In/Out — Sync to any Word Clock equipment or connect to any S/PDIF digital audio device
- ADAT In/Out — Connect to any ADAT equipment with up to 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs
- USB hub — 3-port USB hub to connect your master keyboard, USB stick or dongle
- USB connection — Connect AudioFuse to your computer, tablet or phone. Most features will be available even with only the USB power supplied by a computer
- Phono/Line inputs 3&4 — Connect external phono or line devices to these RCA+ground and balanced 1/4” inputs
- Speaker outputs A&B — Connect two pairs of speakers to these balanced 1/4” outputs for easy A/B monitoring
- Input control sections 1&2 — Direct access to each feature of analog inputs 1&2: input gain with vu-metering, true 48V, phase invert, -20dB pad and instrument mode
- Output control section — Direct access to each of the analog output features: output level with vu-metering, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, Mute, and Speaker A/B selection
- Direct monitoring — Enjoy zero latency monitoring of the recorded signals and blend them into your mix
- Phones control sections 1&2 — Direct access to each of the features of Phones 1&2 outputs: output level, mono mode, and audio mix selection
- Talkback — Press a button to give directions to your talent who is in a booth or another room: use the talk back feature with the built-in microphone
- Input channels 1&2 — Connect microphones, instruments or line devices to the 2 XLR/balanced 1/4” combo inputs
- Phones output channels 1&2 — Don’t bother looking for a 1/4” or 1/8” phones adapter; AudioFuse has both connectors for each phones output
AudioFuse will be shipping during spring 2015, priced at an RRP of €549/$599. Go to Arturia website for more details.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Build Your Own PC For Music Production – Buyer’s Guide
Best PC Computer Setup For Music Production (Budget $1000)
Is It Bad to Use Music Loops as Music Producer?
FUNKY HOUSE ESSENTIALS
RAW TECH KICKS
JAWS – TRAP VIBES