Ignite Amps NadIR is a free convolver effect VST plug-in with zero latency, dual Impulse Response (IR) convolver, designed to be used as a cabinet simulator for guitar & bass (pre)amplifiers (VST/AU or even hardware).
Ignite Amps has designed this plugin to perform pristine quality convolution in real-time, while being light on the CPU and easy to use, providing advanced built-in filters and delay controls to let guitarists and bassists shape their tone with ease, without the need to be professional audio engineers.
NadIR audio plugin is meant to be used as a cabinet simulator for live playing and jamming, tracking, or mixing inside hosts capable of AAX, AU, VST, or VST3 Plug-Ins support.
NadIR Main Features:
- Zero Latency
- Low CPU usage
- Three routing modes: Mono, Dual Mono and Stereo
- Selectable quality control for max IR length (up to 0.185 seconds)
- Automatic high-quality resampling for IRs with different sampling rates
- High-quality analog shaped filters
- Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs
- Continuous morphing control between loaded IRs
- Global input level and single IR level controls
- Fully automatable controls
NadIR is available for free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).