MeldaProduction has released MWobbler, a new distortion Filter VST/AU (Windows/MAC) Plugin that can also be used with rhythmic pads, organs with rotary effects, and other sound sources. Filtering bass differently than treble, for example, or filtering transients differently than tonal signal.
Unlike traditional filters, which have a single filter from the traditional set of filters (low-pass, high-pass, comb, and a few more), MWobbler has two sets, each of which has 98 impressive filter types (lp, hp, bp, br, eq, harmonics, scream, formant, comb, diffusion, polymorph…).
MWobbler VST Effect is a unique distorting filter originally designed to produce dubstep wobbling basses, but it turns out to be a great multipurpose filter for just about any audio material.
MWobbler Plugin Features:
- Dual user interface
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- Integrated tube saturation
- M/S, single-channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3, and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
MWobbler is available for €49 in VST 2 and 3 and AU formats on Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit.