MeldaProduction has released MWobbler, a new distortion Filter VST/AU (Windows/MAC) Plugin that can also be used with rhythmic pads, organs with rotary effects and other sound sources.
MWobbler VST Effect is a unique distorting filter originally designed to produce dubstep wobbling basses, but it turns out to be a great multipurpose filter for just about any audio material.
MWobbler Plugin Features:
- Dual user interface
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape
- 4 global modulators
- Integrated tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Fully automatable.
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
MWobbler is available in VST 2 and 3 and AU formats on Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit.
Price: 50€ Check Here