TBProAudio has released a few days ago the MvMeter, a new free multivariable metering plugin designed to simulate the behavior of conventional level meters such as VU or PPM meters and offers several measurement methods such as Peak, RMS, EBU R128.
In addition to the accurate measurement and display, the multi-channel work (Stereo, Right / Left, Mid / Side) is insured.
This free metering plugin effect features a large responsive graphic user interface (GUI) capable of being adjustable by 400% (ready for 4K displays).
mvMeter also offers the possibility to choose from several deferent skins.
- emulates the behavior of classic analog VU and PPM meters
- multiple measurement modes: PEAK, RMS, EBU R128, VU and PPM
- multi-channel metering: stereo, left, right, mid, side channel
- large and accurate live meters
- adjustable pre-gain, automatic gain staging
- 64-bit internal processing
- 3 different meter themes designed by Crimson Merry (see below)
- GUI resizing up 400%, ready for 4k displays
…and best of all, it’s FREE!
MvMeter for Windows and Mac is available free of charge via TBProAudio website. For a free metering plug-in, TBProAudio mvMeter is equipped with some extensive options.
Level management and gain staging are especially necessary when the tracks from different sources are used in production.
For more details and download options please check the official plugin page below. Make sure you’ll check the other plugins created by TBProAudio, a wonderful collection of free effect plugins is available at their website. Enjoy!