Apogee Digital intros this year at Musikmesse 2016 their ONE, a new all-in-one portable USB audio interface for MAC users.
ONE will give you everything you need to make professional recordings featuring exceptional built-in omnidirectional microphone allowing you to capture any sound without compromise. Also, ONE includes Apogee’s industry-leading AD/DA conversion and mic preamp technology. ONE’s AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible.
ONE audio interface is easy for anyone to use featuring an intuitive controller knob and works great with MAC OS X DAWs like GarageBand, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Ableton or any Core Audio compatible application.
- 2 IN x 2 OUT Audio interface with built-in microphone
- USB 2.0 connection for Mac with 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- Low latency and seamless compatibility Mac OS X
- 2 Analog Inputs & 2 Analog Outputs
- Direct monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee’s Maestro software
- Compatible with GarageBand, Logic Pro X or any Core Audio Application
- Includes exclusive offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- Die cast aluminum chassis
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Built in the U.S.A.
ONE audio interface will be available starting with May/2016 priced at $249 USD.
More Details: ONE