Nord Drum 3 and Nord Drum 3P
Nord has announced at Musikmesse 2016 their new Nord Drum 3 and Nord Drum 3P modelling percussion synthesizer ensemble.
Nord managed to combine both the drum voices and the pad controller into one instrument. Besides the features of the previous version, Nord Drum 2, the new version comes with many new features such as Delay effects, Reverb, a simplified sound selection mode and new Sound Banks for creating custom drum kits.
The new factory sound bank includes 10 categories of preset sounds (Kicks, Snares, Toms, Percussion, Bells, Tuned, Effects, Cymbals, Hihats and Claps) that can be assigned to any of the six pads.
- Nord Drum 3P with integrated multi-pads, kick pad input and MIDI
- Simplified user interface with easy sound selection
- New individual sound preset libraries for kicks, snares, toms and more
- Edit all 6 channels simultaneously via Group Edit mode
- Cancel any sound using the Mute Group
- Reverb and Delay Effects with adjustable amount per channel
- Possibility to tune harmonic spectra
- 6 different FM algorithms via FM Synthesis mode
- Compatible with the Nord Beat iPad app.
- 6 generic inputs that can be connected to almost anything you like
- MIDI in/out for using Nord Drum 3/3P with any MIDI pads or sequencers
At this time, there is no release date available or any price details. For more details about Nord Drum 3 and 3P visit the link below.
More Details: Nord Drum 3 and 3P