Zynaptiq announces this year at Musikmesse 2016 two new audio plugins: Adaptiverb and Wormhole. The first one is a reflectionless reverb plugin, different from what we knew before, while the second is a new effects processing plugin for creating otherworldy sounds. Read more details about each plugin below:
Adaptiverb is a revolutionary “reflectionless” reverberation audio plug-in. Unlike traditional acoustic room modeling using reflections, ADAPTIVERB focuses on creating depth, harmonic richness, and butter-smooth harmonic tails without obscuring the source or perceptually moving it back. Built using ray tracing reverberation, adaptive similarity filtering, and a revolutionary new AI technique similar to the technology that enables self-driving cars to avoid collisions, ADAPTIVERB can create lush spaces, smooth drones, and far-out textures while optionally filtering dissonance – so it never gets in the way of your sounds.
Wormhole is a new effects processing plugin for creating otherworldly sounds. WORMHOLE combines an eccentric spectral warping section with a lush reverb and precision-engineered processor that integrates pitch and frequency shifting into a single process – offering unique sonic characteristics and near-perfect sideband and carrier suppression. WORMHOLE is an indispensable tool for sound designers, film composers, and electronic musicians. Whether creating alien voices, surreal ambiences, space-ship drones, off-the-wall electronic instrument sounds, or other special effects, WORMHOLE delivers sounds so unearthly you’d swear they were generated from another dimension or parallel universe.
Features at a glance:
- WARP section with unique spectral warping circuit.
- SHIFT section with +- 4 octaves of pitch-shifting and +- 4000Hz of frequency shifting, performed in one calculation.
- Selectable processing order for WARP and SHIFT.
- Near-perfect sideband and carrier suppression on the frequency shifter for significantly enhanced results.
- Unique pitch shifter design with distinct sonic characteristics.
- Lush sounding reverb section.
- MIDI Control of all key parameters.
Both these new plugins will be available within the next few months in VST/AU/AAX/RTAS formats for PC and Mac.