M-Audio releases at MusikMesse 2014 their new Oxygen controller models, Oxygen 25, Oxygen 49 and Oxygen 61. Each of this keyboard includes a powerful software suite that will provide you the right tools to create music right away: Ableton Live Lite and SONiVOX Twist synth software are included. Also this series of keyboards works with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, but this is not included. Check bellow more features.
Oxygen Series Highlights:
- 25, 49 or 61 full size, synth-action velocity-sensitive keys
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching and more
- 8 assignable knobs for mixing and tweaking plugins
- 9 assignable faders on the Oxygen 49 (pictured, right), and Oxygen 61
- Transport controls allow the user to operate their DAW without reaching for the mouse
- Auto-maps to popular DAWs: Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase
- LCD screen for instant parameter feedback
- USB powered: a single cable provides power and MIDI connectivity
- Works with Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included) for use with iOS devices
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes SONiVOX Twist spectral morphing synthesizer
The new M-Audio Oxygen controller keyboards will be available this summer priced at $99, $149, and $199.