Rob Papen announced at MusikMesse 2014 the release of Blue II, a new cross-fusion plugin synth.
BLUE-II takes the useful XY pad features from its popular virtual instrument sibling Blade — a cutting-edge additive synthesis powerhouse with a human touch — and transplants them into its own equally extraordinary workflow… perfect for time-based sound movements and vector pad-type sounds. Complemented by four top-quality FX processors, each offering 35 FX types, BLUE-II is a phenomenally powerful virtual instrument to behold.
But BLUE-II is also easy to use, thanks to its user-friendly user interface and an innovative Easy Edit page for speedy sound changes, while the Bank Manager allows whistle-stop navigation through thousands of inspirational Rob Papen presets and artist sound banks covering a wide range of musical styles.
BLUE-II represents an amazing journey into ‘Cross-fusion synthesis’ and, quite simply, sounds stunning!
Blue II is available for Mac and PC in 32/64-bit VST, AU and AAX formats.
- elements of FM, subtractive, phase distortion and waveshaping synthesis
- six oscillators that can be connected together in a variety of ways
- a pair of analogue-style modelled stereo filters
- processing and modulation options
- a sequencer and an arpeggiator
- four FX processors
- an Easy Edit page for speedy tweaking
- a Bank Manager for quickly navigating presets and sound banks
- PC – 32 & 64 bits VST, AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8
- Mac – 32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher
Blue II is available for purchase priced at €130/$179. For who already have the Blue synth, they can upgrade to this new version for €44 or $49.
Also check the Blue II Review