AKAI announced the “Return of the King”, MPC Touch, a new addition to their MPC series featuring a a 7-inch touchscreen and a 16 (4×4) RGB grid of velocity and sensitive pads. This will allow you to drag, draw MIDI events, chop, edit, add effects to your samples and even set your controls using just your fingertips. Besides all this, MPC also includes a built-in 2-in/2-out audio interface. Check below the list with all features.
- 7″ color multi-touch Display
- 16 velocity-sensitive MPC pads with RGB backlighting
- 4 new, performance-ready touch-sensitive controls
- Step Sequencer with touch interface
- Phrase Looper, enables connection of any instrument to create loops
- Sample Edit control, for trimming, chopping and processing your samples
- XYFX control adds effects, adjusts sound dynamics in real time
- Pad Mixer for setting levels, stereo panning and adding VST effects
- Data Encoder knob, for push-and-twist control of display parameters
- Includes MPC software with over 20 GB of sound content
- 2-in/2-out audio interface
The new MPC Touch will ship in November and will be priced at $799 / £499.99. You can buy it online directly from Akai Professional or from any Akai Professional dealers. For more news and information check the link below.
More Details: MPC Touch