AKAI has announced the release of MPC Headphones, one of the best professional music production headphones on the market in this days.
MPC Headphones were designed to be a powerful tool for audio production in the recording studio. Custom 50mm drivers with neodymium magnets reproduce your tracks with ease so you can make confident decisions about each element of your music. Hear the simultaneous thump and snap of a kick drum. Hone in on the crackle of the snare. Blend layers of samples while making crucial adjustments to the vocal to make it pop–truly a microscope for your music.
Equipped with 1/4-inch (6.3mm) and 1/8-inch (3.5mm) connections, you can be sure that no matter what the audio source, you will be able to connect to it.
- Superior build quality, tuning, and frequency response
- Best-in-class acoustics from 50mm neodymium drivers
- Gunmetal aluminum and steel construction
- Closed-back design prevents sound from leaking in or out
- Audio cable with 1/8″ connector; 1/4″ adapter included
- Communication cable with built-in microphone included
- Frequency Response: 12Hz-24kHz
- Max SPL: 114dB @ 1kHz
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Cable: 6.8 ft. (2.1m) with 1.8-inch connector
MPC Headphones are available at AKAI website priced at $199.99.