Moog Music has transmuted the world first portable synthesizer The Moog Model D into an even more portable App for IOS which has been optimized for use on all 64bit IOS devices.[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]Introduced in 1970 by Moog, Minimoog Model D is considered a trailblazer for all of the following electronic keyboards. The monophonic synth gave users the opportunity to design their own sounds and turn them into reality. The mobility, financial affordability and user-friendly accessibility of the Minimoog made it the ideal instrument for musicians looking for a future-oriented sound. Bernie Worrell used the Minimoog Model D to establish the futuristic funk sound of Parliament Funkadelic. Kraftwerk used the Minimoog Model D on the successful concept album Autobahn, creating a completely new genre. Gary Numan replaced the guitars of his live band with Minimoog Model D and created the forerunner of today’s industrial music. The classic Minimoog Model D sound includes Bob Marley’s Catch A Fire, Michael Jackson’s Thriller, and Dr. Dre’s heard The Chronic.[/box]
The MiniMoog Model D App takes full advantage of the iOS platform and incorporates a number of inspiring sound design tools and capabilities not present on its analog predecessor.
With up to four-note polyphony, an easy-to-use Arpeggiator for rhythmic pattern creation, a real-time looping recorder, a tempo-sync stereo ping-pong delay module and the Bender a wide-range stereo time modulation effect module the Moog Model D app is sure to get your creative juices flowing.
- Ships with over 160 presets (Hundreds more available in the MiniMoog Model D App. Store)
- Up to 4-notes of polyphony.
- Easily share presets and audio recordings with friends.
- Arpeggiator module with note-hold capability.
- Stereo ping-pong delay effect.
- Bender time modulation effect.
- Real-time looping recorder with overdub and immediate sharing.
- Selectable envelope shapes and triggering behaviour.
- Effortless MIDI CC mapping.
- Seamlessly backup presets to iCloud.
- Play mode for easier panel and keyboard interaction.
- A new take on the classic feedback/overload path.
- All 64-bit iOS devices.
- AUv3 Audio Unit Extensions. (Including GarageBand)
- Note-per-channel MIDI controllers. (MPE)
- Ableton Link.
- Inter-App Audio and Audio bus.
- 7 and 14-Bit MIDI.
- MIDI Program Changes.
- Bluetooth LE MIDI controllers.
- Share over Airdrop, Mail or other iOS applications.
More Details: Minimoog Model D