Moog Music has transmuted the world first portable synthesizer The Moog Model D into an even more portable App for IOS which has been optimized for use on all 64bit IOS devices.
The MiniMoog Model D App takes full advantage of the iOS platform and incorporates a number of inspiring sound design tools and capabilities not present on its analog predecessor.
With up to four-note polyphony, an easy-to-use Arpeggiator for rhythmic pattern creation, a real-time looping recorder, a tempo-sync stereo ping-pong delay module and the Bender a wide-range stereo time modulation effect module the Moog Model D app is sure to get your creative juices flowing.
- Ships with over 160 presets (Hundreds more available in the MiniMoog Model D App. Store)
- Up to 4-notes of polyphony.
- Easily share presets and audio recordings with friends.
- Arpeggiator module with note-hold capability.
- Stereo ping-pong delay effect.
- Bender time modulation effect.
- Real-time looping recorder with overdub and immediate sharing.
- Selectable envelope shapes and triggering behaviour.
- Effortless MIDI CC mapping.
- Seamlessly backup presets to iCloud.
- Play mode for easier panel and keyboard interaction.
- A new take on the classic feedback/overload path.
- All 64-bit iOS devices.
- AUv3 Audio Unit Extensions. (Including GarageBand)
- Note-per-channel MIDI controllers. (MPE)
- Ableton Link.
- Inter-App Audio and Audio bus.
- 7 and 14-Bit MIDI.
- MIDI Program Changes.
- Bluetooth LE MIDI controllers.
- Share over Airdrop, Mail or other iOS applications.
More Details: Minimoog Model D