It seems that Roland has prepared more news for us this summer of 2014. Beside HS-5 Session Mixer and the SBX-1 Sync Box (both released in September 2014), Roland brings Mobile UA, a new ultra-compact USB audio interface featuring the newly developed S1LKi sound technology.
This extremely compact, bus-powered USB D/A converter plays both PCM audio and ultra-high-resolution DSD audio, providing extremely high-quality sound for on-the-go music production, live performance, and listening enjoyment. With up to four channels of low-latency output, the Mobile UA can accommodate multiple listeners or independent click tracks and cue monitoring.
Mobile UA Features:
- World’s smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from Roland’s newly-developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact four-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 MW + 158 MW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and Core Audio; designed for low-latency operation
More Details: Roland Mobile UA