CEntrance launches MixerFace, a new mobile recording interface for smartphones and tablets.
- Two custom, discrete, boutique microphone preamps, based on our new, low-noise dbpre technology.
- Each input features a Neutrik combo XLR jack with mic / line inputs and a wide-range gain control. Inputs can accommodate a guitar pedal board, as well as keyboards and other XLR or 1/4″ audio sources.
- A Hi-Z input has been requested and may be added.
- Two LED level indicators per channel (green for signal present, red for peak)
- 48V phantom power for using professional condenser microphones. Switchable per channel.
- 24-bit / 192kHz A/D and D/A converters.
- An innovative monitoring and mixing section that allows to pan each channel and control the dry/wet signal mix in the headphones.
- Loud headphone amplifier with digital volume control.
- Fully portable operation. Fits right underneath the phone, straps right to it and serves as a cradle, forming one device to hold.
- Works with old 30-pin iPhones and new lightning connector-based iPhones. Shorter cable options will be available as well.
MixerFace will be released in April 2014 and will be priced at $599 USD.
Check bellow the presentation video for this product:
Also Check: Best 5 Affordable USB Audio Interfaces