KORG intros Minilogue, a new next-gen polyphonic analog synthesizer featuring 37 slim-key fully programmable with 200 program memories (100 sounds included), and other interesting features such as a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display.
Minilogue is fun and very easy to use and is perfectly suitable for all types of musicians. Also, this synth offers a lot of flexibility, it can be included in various studio and live setups, or it can be directly synchronized with other Korg’s synths or groove machines such as Volca, Electribe, SQ1 and more.
- Flexible, powerful four-voice analog synthesizer
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Rugged and stylish body, with an aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, real wood back panel and rubber-coated knobs.
- MIDI, USB MIDI, and Audio Sync for all types of in-studio and live connectivity, including direct sync with SQ1, Volca, Electribe, and more
Minilogue will be presented in a few days at the 2016 Winter NAMM Show (January 21-24 – Anaheim, CA). The synth is expected to be available in stores on January 21st, 2016, priced at $499.99 USD.
More Details: Minilogue
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
ETHNIC EDM VOCALS
NIGHTWATER LOOP KIT
THE MAIN THEMES VOL.1
VICE – SYNTHWAVE