Apogee launches MiC 96k, a digital professional and quality microphone that can be used to record vocals, spoken word, acoustic guitar, piano, drums…anything!
Inspired by the most revered and classic microphones in history, MiC 96k is designed to sound amazing and be easy to use with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac (GarageBand).
Introduced in 2011, the original MiC became the mobile microphone of choice for both aspiring and professional artists looking for that big-studio microphone sound. Redesigned for the future, the new MiC 96k delivers unsurpassed recording quality. MiC 96k is optimized for the latest Apple iOS devices, including the ability to record in pristine fidelity – up to 24-bit/96kHz.
MiC 96k Features:
- PureDIGITAL connection for pristine sound quality.
- Studio quality cardioid condenser microphone.
- Up to 96kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion.
- Studio quality microphone preamp with up to 40dB of gain.
- No configuration, just plug in and record.
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment.
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring.
- Designed for vocal and acoustic instrument recording.
- Also great for recording interviews, podcasts, voice overs, and audio for DSLR video.
- All metal construction.
- Extremely compact and portable.
- Works with GarageBand.
- Bus-powered by iPad, iPhone or Mac (no batteries or external power required).
- Made in the U.S.A.
The MiC 96k is now available worldwide for $229 USD.