Arturia is proud to announce the availability of Matrix-12 V, an authentic-sounding sensational soft synth that emulates all the original parameters of Oberheim’s expansive mighty Matrix-12 analogue polysynth launched back in 1985 by Californian synth designer Tom Oberheim.
Often coveted, rarely found for sale, and known as one of the greatest analog synths ever made, the Oberheim Matrix 12 was the crowning pinnacle of Oberheim products. Used by many artists and music producers over the time, such as Joe Zawinul, Michael Brecker, Keith Emerson, Vince Clarke, Tangerine Dream, Nitzer Ebb, and many more, it is now available to you too.
Using their TAE™ modeling techonology, Arturia was able to recapture and bring you this beast of a synthesizer in one very nice looking synth software.
- Two oscillators, each offering triangle, sawtooth and variable-width pulse wave with PWM
- Oscillator 2 also offers a white noise generator
- Oscillator 1 can be frequency modulated
- Single filter with 15 modes, 4 Low Pass, 3 High Pass, 2 Band Pass modes, Notch, Phase Shift plus four additional “combo” filter modes
- Ultra-powerful modulation matrix with 27 sources and 47 destinations
- Sources include 5 envelopes, 5 LFOs, 4 Ramp, 3 Track generators, Velocity, Pressure, Keyboard follow
- Two insert effect slots with six studio-grade effects to choose from
- 12 voices of polyphony like the original instrument
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4, VST 3, AAX (ProTools 11), Audio Unit.
Matrix-12 V is available for purchase at PluginBoutique.com priced at €174 / $214. If you are interested to know more details about this great synth check the link below.
Time to stop dreaming about owning Oberheim’s crowning glory and start creating your own musical dreams with Matrix 12-V!
More Details: Matrix-12 V
Also check the Arturia Matrix-12 V Review at ProducerSpot.com