Native Instruments updates Maschine to v2.1. Maschine is one of the best and popular groove production software.
The beat goes on with the MASCHINE 2.1 software update. Discover the new Grit kick engine, shaker performer mode, group MIDI export, and more. This update is entirely free for anyone using the MASCHINE 2 software.
Changes in Maschine v2.1:
- Grit engine in Kick Drum Synth – The Grit kick is a modern, versatile electronic kick drum. Tuned loose, it’s deep, open, boomy, and airy. Tightened up, it adds punch and heft. At high tunings, it can become gritty and bitcrushed – great for IDM and electro styles.
- New shaker Performer mode in Percussion Drum Synth – Hold down a note, and the highly innovative Performer creates natural-sounding shaker patterns automatically. Tweak the feel of the groove in real time, and add fills and syncopated riffs, with adjustable swing, shuffle, and groove. Incredibly powerful for live performances.
- A batch function to set all sounds in a group to the same MIDI channel. MIDI export available on the Group and Sound levels.
- Undocked NI plug-in windows can be pinned to remain active when not in focus.
- Scenes can be selected/triggered via MIDI input when MASCHINE is running standalone.
- Mix page on MASCHINE and MASCHINE MK2 controllers has been expanded and now provides access to level and pan settings for groups and sounds.
- A setting that only turns the metronome on when the Record button is enabled.
- Real time group erase function.
- Sounds accessible on pads on sample recording screen.
- Shift functions allow fast scroll browsing.
- Play quantize option –notes played live on the pads are quantized in real time.
- Tightened up, it adds punch and heft. At high tunings, it can become gritty and bitcrushed – great for IDM and electro styles.
- Control software views from the navigate page on MASCHINE and MASCHINE STUDIO controllers.
- Instantiating the first plug-in on an empty sound updates the name of that sound to the plug-in name.
- Sound, group volume & pan knobs are only displayed on hover.
- ALT+Drag for copy-pasting single elements (patterns, scenes, plug-ins) in the Groups / Sounds lists and the plug-in chain.
- Numerous bug fixes, as well as performance and stability improvements.
- Browser performance improvements.
More Details: Maschine v2.1
LATEST BLOG POSTS
TimewARP 2600 Software Synthesizer Review
Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro Available Now for iPad
Acoustic Phase5 – Korg Berlin’s New Method Of Synthesis
Bitwig Studio 5 DAW Is About To Be Released
10 Best Music Production Software (DAW) For Producers In 2023
Which are the main benefits of VST3 plugin format?
KASHMIR EDM SOUNDS
VOCAL PACK BY LOKKA VOX
SELEKTOR – BERLIN TECHNO